We are a leading global provider of advanced vibration damping and sealing products for performance critical applications.
Wolverine Advanced Materials produces and sells performance-critical, specialty elastomer-coated metals used in gaskets for automotive & industrial applications; automotive brake noise insulators and NVH (noise, vibration & harshness) damping solutions for automotive. Wolverine employs approximately 400 people worldwide and has manufacturing operations in Blacksburg, Va., Leesburg, Fla., Germany, and China, as well as sales & technical offices in Michigan, Germany, Japan, China, Brazil, and India.
Why Wolverine Advanced Materials?
- Extensive proprietary formulations along with in-depth manufacturing know-how
- Processes that reflect computer-controlled equipment and flexible production
- Expert knowledge of our materials and how they apply to end solutions
- Finished parts manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Germany and China
- We export to 29 countries around the globe