Your source when performance is critical.
For more than 75 years, Wolverine has been a leading developer of high-performance, custom-engineered sealing solutions and a trusted supplier of polymer-coated materials to gasket manufacturers around the globe. Our extensive experience with sealing materials and applications allows us to not only identify the problem faster, but also to help you choose the right material for the job. From a constant stream of innovative new materials to specific customer applications, our Program Management, Engineering and Manufacturing teams are constantly looking for new ways to solve your toughest sealing challenges.
Our rubber-coated sealing materials offer a number of important advantages, including:
- Unsurpassed bond integrity – offers the highest durability in gasket technology
- Superior bolt-load retention
- Dimensional stability – will not grow or shrink with temperature and humidity, like fiber gasket materials
- Sealing at significantly lower loads than fiber materials
- Multi-functional performance – incorporates vibration damping with sealing
- Higher temperature resistance
- Improved durability – solid rubber coating prevents leakage or wicking
- Improved conformance to flange finishes – reduces machining costs