For performance and durability, we are
the preferred choice.
No matter what your specifications or budget, you’ll find the right solution among our broad range of products, including:
Our RCM series of shim materials give metal stampers, OEs and aftermarket friction suppliers the best value for the global market.
- Rubber coating stops noise better than painted materials
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive speeds friction assembly process
- Available in traditional or galvanized steel core
OE Performance Materials
The Global Standard for OE Shim Materials
For proven performance, our materials are the preferred choice of OEs and aftermarket friction suppliers.
- Dyno-tested and proven applications
- Chemically-bonded for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Up to six times more active damping material than conventional dual constrained layer shims
- Ability to tune materials over a wide frequency and temperature range
Standout Performance and Appearance
Our exclusive materials can be customized with color, texture and multi-layer coatings to boost noise performance and add unique aftermarket appeal.
- Same dyno-proven performance as our OE performance technology
- Optional adhesive backing for even greater noise attenuation performance
- Multiple layers available
- Textured surface available