With manufacturing and stamping facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, Wolverine Advanced Materials provides efficient and effective solutions to customers around the globe. Our versatile manufacturing lines allow us to coat multiple types of polymeric compounds in various thicknesses to meet specific application needs.
Wolverine’s innovative use of additional performance-enhancing coatings, such as colored and abrasion resistant PTFEs and paints, can be applied for both performance and product differentiation. Multiple types of adhesives can be applied for superior bonding, sound damping, and NVH performance. Wolverine’s manufacturing processes are capable of producing a wide range of material constructions to meet our customer’s requirements.
Blacksburg, VA, USA – Coating Lines, Stamping, and Slitting
Cedar Run, VA, USA – Coating Lines
Leesburg, FL, USA – Coating Line
Öhringen, Germany – Stamping
Changshu, China (JV) – Stamping
Guaratinguetá, São Paulo, Brazil (JV) – Coating Line and Stamping
Wolverine Advanced Materials is committed to partnering with our customers to provide world class quality products that meet or exceed all customer expectations. We ensure this through the continuous improvement of an effectively implemented Quality Management System and a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction and company objectives.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Wolverine Advanced Materials is dedicated to manufacturing our products in the safest and most environmentally friendly manner available. Our mission is to continually improve our processes to better conserve resources and lessen our environmental footprint. We comply, with or exceed all safety and environmental standards and have adopted practices, such as those outlined in ISO 14001:2015, to further improve our environmental compliance and sustainability. Sound safety and environmental leadership is an integral part of our business culture and decision-making process. It is the responsibility of every Wolverine associates to ensure this commitment is reflected in our business practices and the products we produce.
We understand purpose and context of the organization and have established the following Health, Safety and Environmental policy and objectives for our organization to ensure that every employee understands and accepts responsibility for incorporating good safety and environmental pollution prevention practices into their daily business activities relevant to the context of the organization:
- We value safety, cleanliness and responsibility. Using standardized systems as a starting point, we include safety and environmental considerations as a priority in our planning and operating decisions.
- We protect our employees, environment and property. We maintain compliance with the spirit as well as the letter of the laws we operate under throughout the world and continually assess our operations to ensure that compliance.
- We conserve our resources. We work to eliminate injuries, minimize waste, conserve material resources and energy throughout context of the organization, and continually look for opportunities to improve our operations and products and use of sustainable resources.
- We manufacture superior quality, safe and environmentally sound products that are valued by our customers.
- We maintain the organization policies, programs and resources needed to meet our commitment.
Wolverine will be certified to IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 by September 2018.
Cedar Run, Blacksburg, VA
ISO / TS 16949:2009 PDF (ENG) / PDF (German)
ISO 14001:2015 PDF (ENG) / PDF (German)